Project Manager - Integrations
At Breinify, we are pushing the possibilities of predictive personalization, redefining what it means to deliver a relevant and personalized digital experience. With Breinify, you can collect and tag first-party data, create dynamic and specific consumer segments, optimize the customer journey across channels and deliver unique experiences for individual consumers. Our team uses a data-driven approach to help you build and scale personalization solutions and achieve your business goals. We’re a community that feeds on creativity, collaboration and transparency.
- Looking for an experienced Project Manager - Integrations to coordinate and oversee the integration of Breinify solutions for new and existing customers and help build and document best practices and processes internally and externally for customers.
- An integral part of the Customer Success team, the Project Manager, Integrations will work with both new and existing customers directly, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Own the delivery end-to-end integration for new and existing customers in strict timelines, usually within a week or less.
- Improve time-to-value for customers by leading solution implementation and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify risks and proactively resolve or escalate issues to meet and manage deadlines.
- Effectively manage project priorities and deadlines while making sure we continue to delight our customers.
- Create, update, and review instructional documentation on how to best integrate our solutions and features with other technologies for the CS team and customers. Build relationships and collaborate with Product / Engineering team to streamline integration and application processes.
- Support and prioritize bug fixes/feature requests from customers.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, Project Integrations Manager, or Implementation Consulting in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Proven experience improving integration processes and time-to-value for customers
- Excellent relationship building skills in a customer-facing environment and experience working with senior managers and executives.
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and cooperatively in cross-functional and customer-facing environments.
- Solution-oriented problem solver and critical thinker that’s not afraid to ask hard questions with a customer-centric outlook
- Experienced working in Agile environment with strong prioritization skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Experience with Project Management tools like YouTrack
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base + Bonuses
- Equity Package
- SF office
- Health + Dental + Vision Insurance (stay #healthy)
- 401k (we care about your future)
- Career Educational Stipend
- Freebies: Team Events, Happy Hours, Group Lunches
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation for bona fide medical or religious reasons.