Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
Federato is on a mission to defend the right to efficient, equitable insurance for all. We enable insurers to provide affordable coverage to people and organizations facing the issues of today - the climate crisis, cyber-attacks, social inflation, etc. Our vision is understood and well funded by those behind Salesforce, Veeva, Zoom, Box, etc.
Federato’s AI/ML-driven platform leverages deep reinforcement learning to help insurance companies optimize the portfolio of risks they insure, allowing them to continue to provide fair and equitable pricing in difficult-to-price areas. Our category-defining ‘RiskOps’ solution drives better underwriting decisions by operationalizing underutilized data investments and surfacing real-time risk and portfolio insights. We focus on putting insurance underwriters back in the driver’s seat, helping them meet their goals while providing an important service to society.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Success Manager to enhance our growing team. This teammate will report directly to the COO and be an important part of the Go To Market organization. They will have the opportunity to both develop and grow strategic customer relationships with insurance carriers and MGAs, partner with design and engineering on customer delivery while also collaborating on shaping CS strategy with the executive team. Ultimately, this person will work directly with clients to tackle their problems and ensure their happiness and ongoing relationship with us!
What you'll get to do!
- Be curious, listen deeply to our users and get creative to ensure that we are solving "people problems" in the insurance ecosystem
- Own the entire post-sales experience including onboarding, implementation, renewals, up-sells, and strategic account management
- Act a trusted advisor and advocate internally by working cross-functionally to deliver on customers needs
- Be an insurance industry expert and a Federato expert when it comes to our product and industry and ensure we are providing and communicating our value to decision makers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers at our client
- Use data to develop insight and understanding of customer’s business needs, goals and product utilization
- Identify and position opportunities for revenue growth and expansion
Who we hope you are!
- 5+ years of experience in P&C or Specialty insurance, specifically underwriting, operations, product, process or systems strongly preferred
- Experience in customer success, customer service or other client-facing, relationship management positions a plus
- Outstanding ability to take a consultative approach, communicate and nurture positive business relationships
- Accountability, and personal organization are essential, project management skills and agile methodology are a plus
- Experience in leading a diverse group and training each according to needs and core values
- Both a leader and a do-er, able to be both strategic and effective at execution
- Confident and able to work effectively in ambiguity, recommend solutions or create process where needed
- Strong business acumen and executive presence to convey credibility at all stages
- Technology savvy, and an innovative problem solver
- A business, risk management, communications or marketing degree is helpful
Here at Federato, your capabilities are important, but culture fit is quintessential. We move fast, are eager to listen to our users, take a first principles approach to solving problems, and value learning and the ability to change our minds. Most importantly, we're here to have fun. Our ability to make a difference starts with our people. We would love to work with you!