Supervising Psychiatrist - Remote (Telehealth)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight, our commitment to taking care of our providers—and offering exceptional care to our members—is paramount.
Foresight Mental Health is looking for a CA-licensed Physician to act as a Psychiatric Supervisor for our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners!
About the role of Psychiatric Supervisor:
- Supervision of up to four CA licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Flexible schedule-- availability for brief questions with our NPs (text, email, or phone calls) - estimated 1-2 hours per month per NP
- Additional meeting time with NPs is at the discretion of the supervisor (for example, monthly supervision meeting).
- The role can be performed entirely remotely and is a 1099 contract position that includes malpractice insurance.
- Supervisors will NOT be asked to prescribe any medications on behalf of the NPs as part of their supervision duties. No charting responsibilities.
What we look for in our prescribers:
- Master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- Appropriate California state licensure: you must have an active CA MD or DO license (residence in CA not required)
- $250 per month per supervised PMHNP (adult patients only) ($250 for 1-2 hours of communication)
- $350 per month per supervised PMHNP (pediatric and adults)
- Role is entirely remote and is a 1099 contract position that includes malpractice insurance
We’re committed to building culture from the inside out. We’re thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor’s 50 Best Places to Work for small- and medium-sized companies in 2022._ _Join a community that’s changing mental health care for the better.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.