Mental Health Therapist - Permanently Remote
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight, our commitment to taking care of our providers—and offering exceptional care to our members—is paramount.
We’re here to support you, so you can focus on your members. As a Foresight provider:
- You’ll receive your member caseload from us.
- You’re autonomous and empowered: you pick your modality, and we give you the tools you need, including:
- An efficient, robust electronic health record (EHR) that makes documentation quick and easy
- Messaging tools within our EHR to communicate with members and colleagues
- Training opportunities and standards of care to support professional development
- You’ll work with a dedicated support team that manages administrative tasks, so you can focus on doing what you love. Our support team assists with:
- Insurance verification
- Billing and reimbursement
- Marketing and provider partnerships
- IT systems support
- You’ll receive competitive compensation, including paid administrative time, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, CEU support and more.
- You’ll be able to choose from virtual and hybrid models to best fit your lifestyle.
We’re focused on higher quality care—and collaboration to help us get there. Our clinical approach includes:
- An interdisciplinary partnership between therapy and psychiatry
- Collaboration with other providers
- Attention to evidence-based outcomes
- Connection to colleagues with a diverse array of modalities, and broad range of experience, background and understanding
- Dedicated supervision time with your clinical lead for individualized case consultation and professional development
- Regular opportunities for case consultation and clinical training
About the role of Licensed Mental Health Therapist.
- This is a full-time position, with a minimum of 30 clinical hours with members per week.
- You’ll practice individual, family, couples, and/or group psychotherapy.
- You’ll attend any mandatory scheduled group and organization-wide meetings as well as participate in optional meetings and consultation.
- Your compensation is an hourly rate of $50, including two paid hours of charting time per week.
What we look for in our providers.
- We’re looking for individuals with the following CA licensure:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- You have an active, independent California license, or a pending license number after successfully passing the licensing exam.
- You have a related degree, and have completed state-specific degree and coursework requirements.
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
How our hiring process works Our hiring process is streamlined to move you through our initial screening and interviews efficiently and respectfully. From application to hire, if you’re a good match with Foresight, you can expect to receive an offer within two weeks—and often sooner, if we’re able to schedule first- and second-round interviews in close proximity.
We’re committed to building culture from the inside out. We’re thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor’s 50 Best Places to Work for small- and medium-sized companies in 2022._ _Join a community that’s changing mental health care for the better.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.