Chief Financial Officer
Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are a transparency first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for the Kyte mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company's trajectory and growth into the future.
Help us unlock the freedom to go places!
About the role:
You’ll lead the full finance function at Kyte, you are part of the Kyte leadership team and materially drive outcomes on highest level. You have a player-coach mentality as you build and develop your team. The core functions you oversee are strategic finance / FP&A, accounting / controlling, and structured finance / capital markets with the potential to further expand your scope to risk, insurance, legal, and revenue management.
What You'll Do
- Improve forecast accuracy, and hold the organization accountable with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts. Create and establish yearly, quarterly, and monthly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and profitability.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of our market operations and serve as finance business partner to all functions by providing insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term plans of the organization.
- Mentor and develop members of the finance department by setting a strategic department vision, leading with urgency and ambition, and inspiring the team to grow beyond themselves
- Serve as a key member of our executive leadership team, become a strategic business partner to Department Heads, C-Level, and Board of Directors. Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes. Prepare and present regular financial reports as required by relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the proper functioning of all processes, systems, improve automation, databases, and financial software; Identify, acquire, and implement systems to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Prepare the company for an IPO and public ABS term loan issuance; Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures; Select and engage consultants, auditors, advisors, and bankers / lenders. Ensure asset-backed debt capitalization and capital markets readiness of the company
- Oversee cash from weekly cash management to long term capital planning and resource allocation
- Deep financial savvy, rapid understanding of financial dynamics, and experience in financial management
- Urgency, speed, and ambition
- Process orientation, structure, and self-reliance
Perks and benefits
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered, Dependents 80% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
•Annual Company wide offsite
• Annual Learning and Development Budget
See more open positions at Kyte
Something looks off?