Senior Product Manager - Consumer
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are a transparency first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for the Kyte mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company's trajectory and growth into the future.
Help us unlock the freedom to go places!
About the role
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Sr. Growth Product Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. You will play a crucial role in driving revenue by building & iterating on products that will drive the acquisition, conversion, and retainment of customers at Kyte. In this role, you will think like a customer, test hypothesis, and prioritize initiatives for the team in order to drive Kyte forward.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Kyte customers to generate and validate hypotheses. You will talk to customers, survey them, and live in their shoes to deeply understand them. You will conduct product discovery and execute and document experiments that impact conversion rates using promising hypotheses
- Prioritize the various initiatives in your queue, making sure to balance impact & effort to move Kyte forward quickly and in the right direction
- Demonstrate analytical rigor in all that you do to make sure that your product insights are driven by data. Build and use dashboards and frequently run quantitative analyses to drive product direction
- Run experiments to optimize our acquisition, conversion, and retention loops & funnels. In this role you need to constantly have a log of experiments you want to run and quickly run them to gather data and iterate or move on to the next one
- Own & drive your own product initiatives. Experiments will turn into features and products that become a core part of our business. You will demonstrate full ownership of these product initiatives and maintain, monitor, and improve these areas
- Collaborate. You will build strong relationships with cross-functional teammates (e.g. growth marketing, core product, engineering) to create transparency, trust, and maximal impact
- Autonomy. You will work closely with a team, but it’s important that you’re comfortable running with loose direction, managing ambiguity with a bias towards action, and turning that into a crisply defined action list and roadmap for yourself and the growth engineering team
- 5+ years product management or related industry experience in eCommerce/Growth/Marketing for consumer facing companies
- Extensive experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Extremely data-driven mindset and ability to perform SQL queries, generate analyses, draw key insights, gather survey data
- Great attention to detail, coupled with the experience of seeing the bigger picture, prioritize competing needs and providing extreme clarity to your team and partners
- Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with an ownership mentality
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and talk to customers
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Experience building consumer facing products at scale (Series B/C +)
- Entrepreneurial experience. You’ve worked at a small startup or even better started one yourself
- You’ve worked in the travel or mobility space before
- A software engineering or similar technical degree
Perks and benefits
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered, Dependents 80% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
• Significant Kyte Rental Discount
• Annual Company-wide Offsite
• Annual Learning and Development Budget
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Kyte, we're building an inclusive, diverse, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about our vision/mission and this role caught your eye - we encourage you to apply! Don't worry if your previous experience doesn't match perfectly, you may be the right candidate for this role, or even another role at Kyte!