Campus Ambassador Lead
New York, NY, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are headquartered in San Francisco, with a second home in Munich, Germany. However, whether you’re remote or in-office you will have a significant level of ownership/impact on our company trajectory and shape a new category of the transportation industry. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role
As a Campus Ambassador Lead, your primary responsibilities will involve establishing a strong presence on campus by actively engaging with your student community, building meaningful connections, and promoting our brand. Your role will also include organizing and executing various on-campus events and initiatives to boost awareness and engagement. In addition, you'll work collaboratively with our team to shape the future of our college ambassador program, participating in the creation of strategies, and actively representing our brand within the college community. Together, we'll enhance our presence and create lasting connections with our target audience.
What you get: This is a commission-based role where you get paid for each successful booking that is completed using your unique code.
What You'll Do
- Act as the face of Kyte on your college campus, embodying our brand values and identity
- Create and share compelling content across media platforms to increase brand awareness and engage with your community on campus effectively
- Regularly communicate with our marketing team, sharing feedback, insights, and performance metrics to track the success of your initiatives
- Currently enrolled in one of the following universities: NYU, USC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, or University of Washington
- Passion for Kyte and our products/services
- Actively engaged in campus activities, with a notable presence in the student community and a well-established network within student organizations and events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work proactively and independently
- Strong social media presence and familiarity with popular platforms
What You Get
• Team Leadership & Marketing Experience: Lead a team of college ambassadors while gaining hands-on marketing experience, enhancing your resume, and fostering career growth in a flexible and supportive environment.
• Career-Boosting Opportunities: Develop and execute creative marketing strategies, network with professionals, and work on impactful projects, all while enjoying a flexible schedule and performance-based rewards.
• Innovative Community Building: Elevate your college experience by driving innovation, connecting with peers, and promoting a valuable service to your campus community, setting the stage for personal and professional development.