Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Remote · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are a transparency first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for the Kyte mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company's trajectory and growth into the future.
Help us unlock the freedom to go places!
About the Role
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Lead to develop and implement Kyte’s customer engagement strategy. These responsibilities encompass conducting market research, developing strategies, and implementing CRM programs to effectively convert, engage, and retain Kyte's customers at every stage of their journey. The perfect fit for this role is a results-oriented marketer with a strong analytical mindset, customer-centric approach, and a track record of creating influential CRM programs that contribute to the overall growth of the business.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute programs to establish and nurture customer relationships, enhancing brand awareness, loyalty, and recurring direct bookings
- Design and manage campaign strategies for email, push notifications, SMS, and in-product messaging; catering to recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Lead end-to-end campaign development process and creative briefs
- Drive continuous improvement of business and channel-specific key performance indicators (KPIs), maintaining an optimization plan and documenting best practices
- Analyze program results, establish benchmarks, and provide regular performance reports
- Collaborate with the Brand team to ensure a unified messaging voice for guests and local communities
- Work with the analytics team to build reporting dashboards, plan and analyze optimization tests, and uncover new user insights for lifecycle marketing programs
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify and implement CRM marketing-supporting features
- Proactively and clearly communicate with business leaders and stakeholders about strategy, execution, and performance tracking
- 3+ years of experience in CRM Marketing, including proficiency in email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Engagement Platforms
- Experience with an app-first strategy for loyalty/reactivation strategies
- Knowledge of setting up events and data flows using a CDP platform like Segment, MixPanel, or Simon
- Ability to develop creative briefs and oversee creative reviews
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience utilizing data & metrics for actionable insights & improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Braze and/or Segment
- Understanding of APIs and JSON files and/or Liquid templating language
- Experience with loyalty / re-activation / retention programs in consumer businesses
Perks and benefits
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered, Dependents 80% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
• Significant Kyte Rental Discount
• Annual Company-wide Offsite
• Annual Learning and Development Budget
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Kyte, we're building an inclusive, diverse, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about our vision/mission and this role caught your eye - we encourage you to apply! Don't worry if your previous experience doesn't match perfectly, you may be the right candidate for this role, or even another role at Kyte!