Senior OTA Manager
Remote · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Kyte is a Series B technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities for any trip longer than a rideshare. We unlock the freedom to go places by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company unstoppable. We are a transparency first, egoless, and down-to-earth group of people, scattered across the globe, with a true passion for the Kyte mission. No matter where you are or what you are working on, you will have a significant level of ownership and impact on our company's trajectory and growth into the future.
Help us unlock the freedom to go places!
About the Role
As a Senior Channel Marketing Manager of OTA at Kyte, your role is integral to the company's success in the Online Travel Agency (OTA) channel. Responsible for shaping Kyte's brand visibility and customer engagement, you will lead the development and execution of strategic merchandising, promotion, and pricing initiatives. Engage with key OTA partners like Kayak, Priceline, and Expedia, representing Kyte in high-stakes discussions to ensure favorable positioning. Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams such as revenue management, product, and marketing to align Kyte's offerings with the demands of the OTA market.
As a vital member of the Kyte Growth Team, you will work closely with peers across various marketing channels, reporting directly to the VP of Growth. Your strategic vision and execution will be pivotal in propelling Kyte to new heights within the competitive OTA landscape, contributing significantly to the company's ongoing growth and success.
What You'll Do
- Own traffic, revenue, and profitability metrics, including retention from all 3rd party online distribution channels
- Strategically analyze and leverage all pricing and merchandising levers within the OTA landscape, contributing to the enhancement of Kyte's product integration roadmapFollow all the upcoming OTA changes and coordinate integration updates with product
- Foster close collaboration with OTA partners to synchronize promotion calendars and implement effective merchandising tactics. Ensure Kyte maintains the highest possible visibility, resulting in a continuous flow of high-value reservations on all markets.
- Identify, negotiate, and launch incremental new OTA partners
- Take the lead in integrating new OTA partners, and orchestrating cross-functional projects that require seamless coordination between external partners and Kyte's product and engineering teams
- Ensuring the timely delivery of key performance metrics and revenue targets and taking proactive measures to optimize results
- Work closely with members of the growth and finance team, including paid, social, lifecycle, and product leads, as well as pricing and revenue steering, to develop and execute cross-channel promotions, pricing, and merchandising strategies that align with Kyte's business objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in a strategic marketing or product role, with a focus on Online Travel Agency (OTA) distribution
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep understanding of pricing and merchandising levers within the OTA landscape
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage relationships with key OTA partners
- Strong project management skills, with a history of successfully leading cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in fostering close collaboration with internal teams such as revenue management, product, and marketing, ensuring alignment with the demands of the OTA market
- Experience in rental cars vertical
Perks and benefits
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered, Dependents 80% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
• Significant Kyte Rental Discount
• Annual Company-wide Offsite
• Annual Learning and Development Budget
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Kyte, we're building an inclusive, diverse, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about our vision/mission and this role caught your eye - we encourage you to apply! Don't worry if your previous experience doesn't match perfectly, you may be the right candidate for this role, or even another role at Kyte!